Saturday, March 19, 2011

We like the mooon...

'cos it is close to us.

Tonight, it's closer than usual, apparently, and will look bigger.  So if you haven't heard already, you should go take a look at it tonight.  Assuming it isn't overcast where you are, like it is right now in Sunny Southern California.  Anyways, I'll be out checking for it in an hourish.

So yeah.  Apparently I don't think over breaks.  The reason I haven't posted yet isn't that I'm busy, or even really that I'm lazy... it's almost entirely because I was in denial about the day of the week so I didn't realize Thursday had passed until the middle of the day yesterday.  And then I was busy crocheting.  ... Or lazy, take your pick.

Anyways, in honor of the moon being big tonight, here's a song.  To warn you, it will start playing right away and it's kinda annoying.  But... rathergood.  Smirk.  (I read somewhere that "lol" has come to mean "I smirked a little".  I'm sometimes not even sure I smirk when I write it...)

1 comment:

  1. That song was so bad my dog came running to see what the awful sound was...

    ReplyDelete