Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pictures: March 3 - 8

March 3, Oops: I forgot to take a picture until the very last minute, and I'd been
in my room all day, so this is what I had on hand... my lamp and my curtain.  Meh...

March 4, Trapped: I was thinking about pictures all day, but not enough...
Just as the sun was going down, I took one through the screen.
March 6 Cactus: Walking back from class, I thought... man that plant is huge. 
I've walked by it every day this semester, but didn't really see it until now.

Another March 6, "Where's the Mountain go?": I gestured North, only to realize
that the mountain I was gesturing towards wasn't visible.

March 7, Church: You can continue to use your phones during service, but please
turn off the flash.


March 7, Loneliness (or Fear): What I usually feel
when walking to IV meetings.
 
March 8, Hanging: I happen to love this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment