Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Things, week 3

I haven't managed to keep my journal this week, because I was camping for the start of it, brought but didn't write in it at all, then took a couple days to unpack, and have just been too tired at the end of the day to do anything but crash.

On the other hand, this is a very good thing.

So good things for the week:
  1. Camping, of course.  Went out to Lake Quinalt and had a relaxing couple days.
  2. Started my job.  It's fantastic.  Exhausting and rather challenging but really quite fantastic.
  3. Started a new knitting project.  It's a big green gorgeous blanket.  Nice to finally have something to work on again.  Maybe I'll finish it by winter.
Someone else's finished result of the same pattern.
Source: Stockinette Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment