Monday, August 1, 2011

The Blog of Hell

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

So is this blog.

There's a list of blog post ideas sitting on my dresser that I've probably been compiling for a month now.  None of them have been posted.  (I swear they will be at some point).

Actually, I don't think I've written anything on the list for a couple weeks.  But since then, I've been thinking about things I want to post and then life happens and I can't bring myself to write about whatever.

And life keeps happening, keeps getting by me before I can stop and write anything down.

If I post an adorable kitten picture that you probably haven't already seen (unless you're Tyler and I texted it to you), will you forgive me for neglecting this blog?  What about two?



Okay, this one isn't a kitten but I love her anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment